Monday, April 04, 2005

Launching a "Blog"

To be honest, I never thought I'd be here. Me? Launching a "Blog"? Never! Just recently, in fact I had a conversation with several of my friends over how ridiculous the word "blog" itself is and how we are never going to participate in them for the sole reason that we hate the word.

But... never say never. At this point I'm not even sure what direction this page should go, or if anyone will ever even notice it's here. But, what the heck... might as well give it a shot.

As the blog address would indicate, I'm a Christian. I am reformed and baptistic. I attend Grace Fellowship Church in Toronto and hope to continue my studies at Toronto Baptist Seminary sometime in the near future. I love to read John Piper and DA Carson. Hopefully there will be some more posts of more interest to come.

No comments: